MAINTENANCE PLATFORM 8' X 5' X 6" INFLATABLE DOCK
MAINTENANCE PLATFORM 8' X 5' X 6" INFLATABLE DOCK is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at Info@SunInComfort.com
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Item ships from Florida, USA within 1-2 business days. Average transit time 2-6 business days to most states. Customer may be contacted via e-mail if insufficient stock is available. *Ships to contiguous U.S. only. For international shipments, please contact us for a custom quote.* Click Here
Sun In Comfort offers the best
Products for the Outdoor & Water Enthusiasts
- BUILT FOR ON WATER STABILITY: Move around with confidence as you work on your boat.
- SECURE YOUR TOOLS & GEAR: Equipped with (6) D-Rings to attach necessary tools.
- TIE TO YOUR BOAT OR DOCK: Double-layered PVC rail eliminates risk of hull damage.
- EASILY MANEUVER ON WATER: Access hard-to-reach spots you couldn't before.
• Applications: work and utility.
• Compatibility: Saltwater & freshwater / Pet friendly
• Material: UV Resistant PVC
PORTABLE & COMPACT
- Easy to bring on any adventure.
- Portable & compact when folded for easy storage..
- Air travel? No problem.
8' X 5' DOCK COMPONENTS
- D-RINGS: Equipped with (6) strategically placed D-rings. 4 corner rings to be used as attachment points to tie to boats, docks, or for anchoring. The middle rings are designed to tie down gear, tools, or coolers. Our D-Rings are made with marine grade stainless-steel and are double reinforced with a nylon webbing surrounded by a heat-welded PVC layer, creating maximum tensile strength and durability.
- GRAB HANDLES: This dock features (6) surrounding grab handles for ease of carrying & to assist with climbing on & off when in the water. Our handles are made with a double layered, marine-grade nylon webbing to provide a sturdy, yet comfortable feel. Every handle is reinforced with a heat-welded PVC layer, creating maximum tensile strength and durability.
- HR VALVE: With every dock is a high-pressure, Solstice Halkey Roberts (HR) Valve. The HR valve is tightly screwed into the dock to lock in high air pressures over long periods of time. The valve’s integrated “pin Up / pin Down” system allows for optimal airflow and provides the capability to switch between inflate and deflate mode with ease.
- HIGH-PRESSURE PUMP: Includes a high-pressure, dual-action hand pump. The pump has an integrated pressure gauge to display accurate PSI readings while inflating. Utilize the dual-action setting when pumping at low pressure, then switch to single action for easier inflation when at higher pressures. Each pump includes a flexible hose and a lock-in HR valve attachment point for secure inflation.
- Includes: 8' x 5' Dock, pump, carry bag and repair kit.
- Folded Size: 24" x 16" x 7"
- Packed Weight: 28 Pounds
DECADES OF DROP-STITCH INNOVATION
- DROP-STITCH CORE: Drop-Stitch is constructed of thousands of polyester threads that connect the top and bottom pieces of PVC together. This technology allows for high pressure inflation, creating a flat & rigid surface, with a solid feel.
- PVC EXTERIOR LAYER: The top layer of the inflatable dock is constructed with 1000 Denier, 3 Ply, PVC material. This premium-grade material is extremely durable, UV & Puncture Resistant, and tough enough to withstand harsh marine environments.
- FABRIC REINFORCED PVC RAIL: The inflatable dock’s exterior rails are double reinforced to ensure seam durability and toughness. Its extra-reinforced exterior layer is designed to absorb impact from hard objects, so you can confidently tie up against other boats and docks.
Need the Ultimate cup holder for this product check this out SHOP NOW
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The HEX mesh float
Providing Excellent Buoyancy & Stability our inflatables are not just for people but also DOG friendly!
TAKE YOUR WATER PARTY TO THE NEXT LEVEL!