BOHEMIAN Back Chair Bag fits over the back of most outdoor chairs!
BOHEMIAN Back Chair Bag fits over the back of most outdoor chairs! is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at Info@SunInComfort.com
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Item ships from Florida, USA within 1-2 business days. Average transit time 2-6 business days to most states. Customer may be contacted via e-mail if insufficient stock is available. *Ships to contiguous U.S. only. For international shipments, please contact us for a custom quote.* Click Here
Sun In Comfort offers the best
Products for the Outdoor & Water Enthusiasts
We did the research to find the Ultimate Fabric
to make the best beach tote bag made in the USA.
The perfect beach tote accessory... This Beach Tote Bag Fits over the back of most outdoor chairs sleeve is 24 1/2 inches long. So any chair back 24 inches wide the Back Chair Bag should fit. This beach bag is a perfect fit for your ladies' beach lounger chair! This beach bag has multiple outside pockets along with a pocket section which is great for the storage of wet clothes, towels, beach toys, and accessories.
This durable beach tote bag is constructed with a durable Sunbrella & Textilene fabric.
- Textilene Fabrics are woven from extrusion coated PVC yarns utilizing a polyester core yarn. Textilene is waterproof, flame retardant, and mould-resistant.
- Sunbrella Fabric has been hailed as the best in outdoor fabrics. … Highly durable, water-resistant, and fade-resistant, The Back Chair Bag Sunbrella fabrics are so well engineered that you need to see it to believe it. Sunbrella fabrics are easy to wash, extremely low maintenance, and mold/mildew resistant.
No more need to drag 3-4 separate bags to the beach or pool as this all purpose 2 in 1 is large and roomy it can hold a full-size pizza box, so imagine what you can take with you!
- Patented Technology for easy slide ON & OFF most outdoor chairs!
- Large Capacity 25.5"W x 15"H x 5"D
- Fits over the back of most outdoor chairs The sleeve design is 24 1/2 inches long. So any chair back 24 inches wide the Back Chair Bag should fit.
- 4 exterior pockets & 2 interior pockets
- Constructed with a high quality SUNBRELLA & TEXTILENE FABRIC.
- UV, water, mildew resistant, fade-proof, stain-resistant, and long-lasting
- Proudly Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The HEX mesh float
Providing Excellent Buoyancy & Stability our inflatables are not just for people but also DOG friendly!
TAKE YOUR WATER PARTY TO THE NEXT LEVEL!