Tucket Giller Black & White Deck Shoe
Tucket Giller Black & White Deck Shoe - 7 Men's is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
What can I use to clean my PVC inflatable boat? To properly clean your Sun In Comfort inflatables it's best to use UV-PVC cleaners. We recommend the brand we use RELIABLE spray cleaner. It's made for cleaning PVC inflatables and can effectively remove dirt, grime and stains without damaging the surface. RELIABLE spray cleaner can also protect boat surfaces from the elements, keeping them in the best condition.
Storing Your Sun In Comfort Water Float:
1- Wash/Clean it thoroughly before storage, ...
2- Store it dry if you're not going to use your inflatable for weeks at a time. ...
3- Keep it off the floor and away from the wall if you keep your inflatable inflated. ...
4- Don't keep an inflatable in a metal shed. ...
How easy is it to store your inflatable floats? Our Sun In Comfort Water Floats are easy to store, just deflate your unit fold it up and store it in our carry bag.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Item ships from Florida, USA within 1-2 business days. Average transit time 2-6 business days to most states. Customer may be contacted via e-mail if insufficient stock is available. *Ships to contiguous U.S. only. For international shipments, please contact us for a custom quote.* Click Here
Sun In Comfort offers the best
Products for the Outdoor & Water Enthusiasts
Black & White Deck Shoe After a long day on the water it feels good to step out for a nice dinner, a movie or a walk on the beach. For those times that call for a dressy look, we suggest you head to the closet for your Black & White...
Classic Loafer / Boat Shoe / Deck Shoe / Driver Shoe
- We named our shoe The Giller because of the gills on the sides of the shoe. There are 12 gills to disperse water rapidly. These gills also serve as natural flex points for the shoe to enhance comfort when walking.
- Unlike leather deck shoes, the Tucket Giller is designed to fully submerge in water and dry fast.
- This shoe is made to wear sockless so you can walk in water. Canvas or leather deck shoes will fill with water, become heavy, pull from your feet and take multiple days to fully dry. Sandals will slip off your feet when walking through knee deep water.
- Built in 24 drain holes with a unibody construction. This is the fastest draining and drying boat shoe available today. It takes days for a canvas or leather deck shoe to dry. The Tucket Giller drains instantly and can be dried with the simple wipe of towel.
- Tucket has developed a unique patent pending outsole made up of multiple pods that readily channel large volumes of water. Each pod has a set of angled treads that are counter-angled to the next tread. This makes for superior grip no matter which direction your force demands.
- Slip Resistant. Boater tested and proven. This proprietary tread material has passed slip testing for occupational footwear.
- EVA Footbed. This is the same material most athletic shoe brands use. This makes for superior comfort under foot and helps significantly reduce foot fatigue.
- One shoe in size 11 weighs only 8.4 ounces. Compared to a popular leather deck shoe which weighs 14 ounces. Plus, wet or dry, the Tucket Giller does not change weight. Once wet, a canvas or leather deck shoe will weigh significantly more.
- Made in the USA!
- Wash with mild soap and warm water.
- Dries in Seconds. Just wipe off and wear. Even if you don't wipe it off it will dry very quickly, unlike canvas or leather deck shoes which will stay wet for days.
- Odor Resistant. If you get a hint of an odor simply wash with mild soap and water.
- Take caution when pulling on the shoe laces. They are strictly for decoration and not designed to tighten the shoe. Pulling up aggressively could damage your shoe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Providing Excellent Buoyancy & Stability our inflatables are not just for people but also DOG friendly!