S.I.C. Boat Bungee Line 1 Hook & 1 Loop 180” (15 feet)
S.I.C. Boat Bungee Line 1 Hook & 1 Loop 180” (15 feet) - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
What can I use to clean my PVC inflatable boat? To properly clean your Sun In Comfort inflatables it's best to use UV-PVC cleaners. We recommend the brand we use RELIABLE spray cleaner. It's made for cleaning PVC inflatables and can effectively remove dirt, grime and stains without damaging the surface. RELIABLE spray cleaner can also protect boat surfaces from the elements, keeping them in the best condition.
Storing Your Sun In Comfort Water Float:
1- Wash/Clean it thoroughly before storage, ...
2- Store it dry if you're not going to use your inflatable for weeks at a time. ...
3- Keep it off the floor and away from the wall if you keep your inflatable inflated. ...
4- Don't keep an inflatable in a metal shed. ...
How easy is it to store your inflatable floats? Our Sun In Comfort Water Floats are easy to store, just deflate your unit fold it up and store it in our carry bag.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Item ships from Florida, USA within 1-2 business days. Average transit time 2-6 business days to most states. Customer may be contacted via e-mail if insufficient stock is available. *Ships to contiguous U.S. only. For international shipments, please contact us for a custom quote.* Click Here
Sun In Comfort offers the best
Products for the Outdoor & Water Enthusiasts
BOAT DOCK TIE BUNGEE CORDS, 180” (15 feet) LOOP ENDS, UV PROTECTED BUNGEE CORDS
- HEAVY-DUTY BUNGEE LINE – High-quality materials. Versatile design. You can use this long-lasting cord as a boat bungee tie/ SUNCHILL tie and more on your nautical adventures.
- ONE LOOPED & ONE HOOKED END – Easily latch kayaks, canoes, watercraft and more to the dock with the double looped ends of this line. This model boasts a 3/8” Heavy Duty Inner Bungee Cord with one Double Stitched Loop End & one Stainless Hook End. The 9” loop and hook provide extra versatility when securing your boats.
- FLEXIBLE STRETCH DESIGN – At a relaxed stage, the bungee cord length will stretch about 50% longer. The cord material is a proprietary marine grade blend of bungee cord designed to be in the water and not break down. This is the cord you can trust to secure boats, boards, kayaks, SUNCHILL and more to the dock.
- LONG-LASTING CONSTRUCTION – Durable materials and coverings extend the life of these one-of-a-kind bungee cords. A 1” Nylon Tubular Webbing UV Protective Cover keeps these ties shielded from sun damage.
- MADE IN USA – User-friendly and built to last, our bungee lines stand up to tough conditions for ultimate security.
- More questions give us a call (321) 758-7885
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Providing Excellent Buoyancy & Stability our inflatables are not just for people but also DOG friendly!